Our suppliers provide documentation that each product sold to us complies with our strict requirements.
- Our suppliers must follow EICC’s Code of Conduct
- Our suppliers must have a Material Declaration
- Our suppliers must follow EU’s RoHS directive, and provide a list of claimed exemptions.
- Our suppliers must follow EU’s REACH Regulation with compliance to the maximum threshold of any of SVHC substances listed in the current version of SVHC Candidate List.
- Our suppliers must follow The proprietary regulations of: IBM’s Engineering Specification (ES 46G3772) and Cisco’s Controlled Substances Specification (EDCS-661823).
- Our suppliers must provide documentation for that products are safe to use.
- Our suppliers must provide safety certificates when requested.
- Our suppliers must be part of a UL’s wiring harness program if providing us with cable assemblies.
- Our suppliers must provide us with an updated status regarding their sourcing of conflict minerals by completing the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template, which are released regularly by CFSI.
- Suppliers must also share our objective to only use 3TG that originate from conflict-free sources and work with own suppliers in order to meet this objective.