Preferably located in San Francisco Bay Area or southern CA
North Americas Sales
Napatech, the leading provider of FPGA-based SmartNIC technology to accelerate compute-intensive applications on standard servers, is looking for a Sales Director for the Americas Sales Team.
As Napatech expands its offering of world-class solutions, we are searching for a Sales Director to maintain and grow our portfolio of OEM and end-user accounts within the following areas: Cloud and Data centers, Cybersecurity, Data Capture and Network Monitoring & Security.
Working at Napatech
At Napatech we believe in establishing long-term relationships with our customers and partners.
You will report to Vice President of Sales, Americas, who will provide support daily. You will ensure all commercial and technical needs of opportunities are delivered in a timely manner as well as maintaining existing accounts regularly. You will maintain and grow our portfolio of accounts in defined vertical markets and drive prospects into clients.
- Managing existing accounts and develop new accounts
- Developing a strategy to work with the channel for demand creation for new accounts while fostering relationships for channel fulfillment
- Develop new end user accounts in the San Francisco Bay Area with the following technology focus: Cloud and Data Center (virtualized solutions), Cybersecurity, Network Monitoring, and Network Security
- Help define and run sales campaigns to generate leads and build a well-qualified sales pipeline
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and improve knowledge in the computer network, IT technology & services industry
- Ability to work in the field as an individual contributor with a minimum of supervision
- Manage sales processes, including prospecting, relationship management, account mining, document customer progress to management, revenue growth and maintaining customer satisfaction over multi-year cycles of product development
- Attain quota and fulfill management goal objectives set via specific targets and MBOs
This position will be supported by our best-in-class field engineering and R&D groups.
The right candidate
Is a self-motivated, consultative high-technology Sales Director who is willing to work in a global publicly traded organization in a fast-moving environment.
Demonstrates proven ability to prospect, qualify leads, present to customers, build proposals and turn opportunities into revenue streams as well as the ability to work as member of a team.
You will typically have an engineering/IT sales background in the network and data delivery industry, probably within – expertise with OEM / enterprise account management in embedded technologies. Experience in data capture appliance, as well as existing relationships within the data delivery industry, are desirable but not necessary.
You have the patience to work on long term opportunities, experience with engaging customers at every level of an organization, without depending on a single contact and driving to obtain an advocate within the customer to gain influence.
We believe the successful candidate to fulfill the following:
- At least 10 years of consultative selling experience in Information Technology Services Fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience within United States and Canada, with emphasis on end-user and OEM companies in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Experience with solution selling, sales forecasting, maintaining customer relationships and communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation/communications skills in English.
- Experience working with CRM software tools (preferably SugarCRM).
- Persistent attitude and motivated to deliver above quota performance.
- Technical understanding of IT Networks and their architecture.
Education & Qualification
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business management and/or engineering/computer science.
Preferably Located in San Francisco Bay Area or southern CA and be willing to travel 30% of the time
Are you interested?
Please contact Vice President of Sales, Americas, DJ Root, (617)686-0253 if you want to know more about the position.